On the first of Octobre 1934, this Rolls-Royce was delivered to Mr. T.E. Hawksley. The body is a so-called 2 door cabriolet with “Kellner head” designed and built by Windovers of London. The firm Windovers originated already in the year 1600. Between 1600 and 1750 the company Ottery St Mary Saddlery & Bartholemew (Bartholemew Windover) was a manufacturer of horse saddles. From 1750 on Richard Windover produced coaches and carriages succeeded by Charles S. Windover. From 1900 on the firm started the development of cars with Rolls-Royce connection. Royal families and Marhahajas were among the clients of Windovers. The Windover company manufactured car bodies, coaches and fire truck bodies till 1956. This Rolls-Royce with chassis number GWE29 is in a very original condition and runs and drives very well. Recently there is a new black top installed.